Thursday 14 February 2013

Wedding Box


Well, eventually I've found the time to upload the second of my exploding boxes. This is more specific than the other one - it's a wedding theme. I used 300gsm bright white card for the 3 layers and lid. I then layered very pale pink silk board into a silver mat on the front and backs of the 3 layers and lid. I then used silver peel offs on each of the panels. 



I added a bouquet of palest pink and white flowers with a pale pink bow to finish it off. I really must remember to take photos of the lids next time! The lid on this one had a congratulations sentiment and a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. I also add a card that fits into the box when it is folded up.This has a matching picture on the front and space inside to write a message.

Hopefully over the next few days I will post more photos. I've got 2 huginafold  boxes on order; a golden wedding and a get well. I've just bought some beautiful card and I'm  looking forward to using it.




No comments:

Post a Comment