Wednesday 27 February 2013



Another huginafold box. Lilacs and purples are my favourite colours. I used my usual layout. This time I added larger roses to the middle and a beautiful jeweled lilac butterfly. The base layers are cut out form a lilac pearlescent 12"x12"sheet of 250gsm card. I mat and layered the lilac patterned paper onto gold mirri board. I use the same layers on the outside of the box too. I leave the lid plain so it can be decorated to personalise it for whatever occasion it is chosen for. 

I tend to make my boxes in sets of 6 at a time. They seem to make up quicker that way, unless of course it is a special request that needs to be made as a one off. A lot of the time I have several finished that could be used for a certain occasion. I try and choose the papers I use with that in mind. The hardest ones are always the ones for men, especially if they don't like football!

If you like what I make and would like to order a box, just send me a mail and I will get in touch and discuss your requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely boxes. Definitely would make wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete